Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Twice!

Isabela had two Thanksgivings this year! Everyone was going to be gone from my side of the family so we decided to have it the Saturday before. Lots and lots of food, not so good for me but Isabela loves being around a ton of people. I actually went shopping on Black Friday. I never thought I would but it turned out to be a lot of fun and I have almost all my Christmas shopping done and it's not even December. Never in my life did I even think of shopping before Dec. 10th. Hope everyone is doing well and are enjoying the Holidays.

Isabela with her cousin Ryan.



Granddaddy, Ryan, and Isabela in Basye.




Isabela opening her first present-it's an ornament from Aunt Hettie.




Thanksgiving at Grandmommy and Grandpa Guinn's House.



Isabela with one of her Aunt Valerie's.




Fall in Virginia, it was beautiful this year.




Paige and Isabela playing with Gran's pots in Basye.




Paige and Isabela in Aunt Valerie's and Uncle John's car. Isabela was so excited to see Paige she started crawling after her in the living room.

1 comment:

shellybellybee said...

Gabby!!! It looks like you had a good two Thanksgivings. We had two too. One with too many people, and then ty made dinner the next day because he loves Thanksgiving leftovers. Isabella is so cute! Is she tall? In that picture with Valerie she looks like she's as tall as Jackson! She's supposed to be little. And good job on the Christmas shopping. I'm very impressed. BTW, where did your family go for Thanksgiving?