Monday, March 10, 2008

The Ten Weeks is almost Over!

We have been all over the place passing the time while we wait for John to get back. It was a lot of fun spending time with everyone. I'd write more but my child won't let me concentrate and if I wait I won't get stuff up. Love you all and hope everyone is doing well.
Isabela's impression of Nacho Libre!
Isabela with Alicia in Huntsville at Chris and Rosie's house.
Isabela helping Aunt Tiffany play the piano on Easter
Easter Morning and doesn't she look so cute!
Isabela with her adorable cousins in Winston-Salem

3 comments:

Masha said...

Isabela is sooo dang cute! I hope I could meet her in person one of these days. (Oh, it would also help if you rotate the pictures, so I don't have to hurt my neck while trying to view them :)

shellybellybee said...

She's walking? How long has she been walking? I can't believe it. She's so cute. I'm glad that John is coming home this weekend. Yeah!!! Easter looks like it was fun. I can't believe that it was a year ago that I was out there! Wow, time flies.

Brian and Monica said...

Hey there! I am glad that your wait is almost over. I bet John misses you and Isabella tons. She is beautiful just like her mommy! Love ya!