Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blogger Envy

I have blogger envy. Everyone is sooooo good at blogging and keeping up with friends while raising their crazy toddlers and I just can't seem to take a shower let alone update my blog. Oh well, I'm sure everyone has stopped reading this thing (the two of you that did) but I'm going to try and stay connected somehow. We had a crazy summer going all over the place. Actually, Isabela and I have been traveling practically the whole year. We left the day John went to FLETC and just barely settled down after a week at the in-laws which is always nice and refreshing.

(Here is the honest truth. I hate blogging because my life just doesn't seem to compare. If I really want to be honest I hate reading everyone's blogs because I get enviouse of these lives that are so filled with spunk and humor. Not to mention that I don't want anyone looking at my pictures and saying, "Geez she's gotten fat." Or worse....nobody reads it at all. What is wrong with me? I have no idea. I'm crawling over this hurdle.)


Isabela is getting huge and so fun. Don't get me wrong, we have our off days but it really is exciting to see her learning. When we get all the Coffman kids together it is insane. Isabela screams at Ryan then Ryan screams at Isabela then Isabela smacks ryan and then Ryan really screams and smacks her back, etc. That all happens before breakfast. One morning I walked over to my sister-in-law's and Isabela walked in with her hand in the air ready to smack Ryan. I scolded NO! and she acted innocent and gave him a kiss instead. She's terrible.


Alright, I miss everyone and I hope you all haven't forgotten about me here in Virginia. I wish you would all move out here. Enjoy the pics.



2 comments:

Masha said...

About freakin' time! And yes, I might be the only one yet not to give up on checking your blog! Keep it up, it's always fun to see what's going on wiht you guys. Isabela is super cute! Love ya.

shellybellybee said...

GABBYYYYYYY!!!!! Yeah, you blogged! And don't be self conscious. You're the funniest person I know, and if anything, my life is the boring unspunky one, and I want to delete most of my posts because I'm retarded. I only do it to remember stuff about my kids. Anyways, enough about me, I want to read more blogs about you! I love anything you do! (And anything Isabella does, of course, oh, and Jon too, ((John sp?))