Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Nose Too!

Is it not enough that my butt and stomach get huge and round?! Does my nose really have to join in? I don't get it...what does my nose have to do with my uterus? PLEASE TELL ME! How can I take cute pregnant pictures if my nose is going to distract from my supposed cute belly?!

My sister-in-law got married this weekend. She looked beautiful and aside from the toddlers running around spilling and crushing cheerios it went perfect. I also turned 28. Great, wonderful.



Isabela is taking pictures of the crushed cheerios she spilled and Ryan crushed.









John was having a great time. Can you tell?










My Birthday Party.





3 comments:

shellybellybee said...

Gabby!!! What are you talking about with your nose? I'm sure it's fine. You are so funny. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I always remember a day late, on cinqo de mayo, and then I think, "Oh crap, it was Gabby's birthday yesterday on Cinqo de Quatro."

gabby said...

I thought of your Cinqo de Quatro on Cinqo de Mayo!

Brian and Monica said...

Gabby!!! I am so excited to see your blog. I think we are get the prize for Biggest Blogger Losers. But now that I am up all night with baby Brooklee, I have a few moments to check up on everyone. I would love to see some pics of your baby. Love you.